It's a quick, simple meal that's light and packed full of taste and my 2yr old girl loves it.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 250g Lean pork mince
- 5 cups Jasmine rice pre-cook it
- 1/2 cup Frozen peas
- 2 Spring onions finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 4 bits Rindless bacon finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cube Chicken stock cube
- Place oil into a wok on med heat and cook 4 eggs in the wok and break the yokes while cooking. Remove from wok once cooked through.
- Turn wok up to high. Place bacon and pork mince in and cook through. Add chicken stock cube,garlic,spring onions, oyster sauce till there is no liquid left in pan and meat has sucked up all the sauce. Add peas and chopped up egg, then toss through for a min.
- Add pre-cooked rice and mix through add the soy sauce in a little bit at a time add more or less depending on your taste :) once it is all mixed through its ready to serve