- Serves 2
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Tomato pork tacos
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 500g pork, finely sliced in strips
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 400g cruched tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water (if needed)
- 10 taco shells
- 1/2 lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup tasty cheese, shredded
- 10 tsp sour cream
- Heat oil in frypan, cook onion and pork until softened and browned.
- Sprinkle in seasoning and add tomatoes.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes - water can be added for more sauce
- Heat taco shells in oven for a few minutes. Fill each with pork mixture, top with cheese, lettuce and a teaspoon of sour cream.
This can be also adapted to other meats such as chicken and beef. How hot or spicy your tacos are depends on your seasoning. A store brought packet can be used if you don't want to make your own seasoning.