- Serves 4
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A tasty twist to a simple mash, which is also a little healthier.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 5 Medium Brushed Potatoes
- 1 Cauliflour
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 100mL Full cream milk
- Peel, cut and boil your potatoes. Then drain all excess water from pot.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and boil in minimal water in pot. Once tender, drain excess water.
- Peel cloves of garlic, then gently saute in olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients together and put through a blender to your desired smoothness consistency.
Add more garlic if you prefer a stronger taste.