- Serves 2
- 75 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A great addition to a barbecue. I made this recipe for 2 however, you can do as many as you wish.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 Potato per person
- 4-6 Slices Cold meats of your choice
- 100grams Jack cheese and or red leister cheese
- 2 Rashers streaky bacon per potato
- 1 Clove garlic finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius. Wash potatoes well. Using an apple corer, punch through the potato & put centre of potato aside. Stuff potato with meat & cheese& garlic.
- Cut potato put aside in half & plug each end. Wrap potatoes in bacon & then wrap in foil.
- Cook in oven for around 1 1/4 hours or until potatoes soft.
You can add any filling you desire for eg garlic butter, onion, mushrooms. I found this recipe on You Tube under BBQ pit boys potato bombs. A fun way to enjoy potatoes.