- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
I love to give this potato, egg and cheese slice to my friends when they come over.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 eggs
- to taste salt
- half tomato, diced small
- Preheat oven to 180. Beat the eggs lightly in a bowl.
- Add all ingredients, to form a liquid mixture.
- Spray oil in a baking tray or line with baking paper. Pour the mixture into the dish. Oven bake it for 30 mins or till golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Serve as snack or side dish.