- Serves 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Prawn and Corn Chowder … yum! A hearty, tasty soup that everyone will love!
Is your bathroom as clean as your kitchen? Might be time to rethink what you’re using. See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 20 grams butter
- 3 spring onions (shallots) chopped
- 2 potatoes cut into 1cm cubes
- 625ml (2 1/2 cups) chicken stock
- 3 corn cobs - kernels removed
- 400g can creamed corn
- 60mls (1/4 cup) thickened cream
- 600g prawn meat coarsely chopped
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the spring onion, stirring for 1 minute until soft. Add potato and stir to coat. Add stock. Simmer for 10 minutes or until potato is tender.
- Add corn kernels to the saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in creamed corn and cream. Cook for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
- Season with pepper if you wish