- Serves 8
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Yummy and Refreshing Salad especially for Summer.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1kg Cooked Prawns peeled and deveined
- 1 Green Capsicum finely chopped
- 1 Red Capsicum finely chopped
- 1 Red onion diced
- 5 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 Avocado diced
- 1 Handful of chopped Coriander
- 100ml Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Put Prawns into a Large Mixing Bowl with red and green capsicum, garlic, onion, avocado and coriander.
- Drizzle with Olive oil and season with Salt and Pepper.
- Cover and Refrigerate for about an hour to allow flavours to develop.
Serve with Pita bread or on a bed of Lettuce leaves.