- Serves 2
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
I seriously wanted take away tonight, but thought, no. This was the result, yummy prawns!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 10 raw prawns, frozen or fresh
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, roasted for 15 minutes
- 1/2 packet baby spinach leaves
- 3 anchovies
- 6 capers
- cous cous to serve
- marinade: olive oil from anchovy jar, soy sauce, honey, garlic to taste.
- Oven roast the tomatoes. Once they are cooked, throw everything in a wok or pan, and cook for a few minutes - it is that simple!
- Stir in some cous cous if you need carbs and enjoy.