- Makes 24
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
These pretty party cake balls are an easy version of a cake pop and are perfect for all parties – large and small – adults and kids! And there’s no cooking!
Ingredients (makes 24 cake balls)
- 4 cups Chocolate Cake, Brownie or Muffin Crumbs (can be slightly stale)
- 1/2 cup Fresh or Dried Pitted Dates
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Various Sprinkles
- Place all ingredients except the sprinkles into your food processor and blitz until the mixture comes together in a ball. You may need to add a little more condensed milk if your mixture is too dry (it will depend on the dry ingredients you use).
- Arrange mini cupcake papers onto a platter or into a storage container - one layer only.
- Pour each different sprinkle into a small bowl for easy access.
- Roll the cake mixture into a ball about half the size of a golf or squash ball and lightly dip into sprinkles.
- Set the ball inside one of the cupcake papers. Continue until all the cake mixture has been rolled.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
These pretty party cake balls can be themed to suit any party - switch out the sprinkles for chocolate powder, coat in melted chocolate for even more decadence, colour co-ordinate the sprinkles to suit your theme or add a little fibre with some chia or sesame seeds.