- Makes 1
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 11 Ingredients
A tasty pizza however, you can add desired toppings.
Ingredients (makes 1 Pizza)
- 1 tablespoon Dried yeast
- 1 cup Warm water
- 315 grams Bread flour
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Caster sugar
- 1/2 cup Tomato supreme or puree
- 4 slices Prosciutto
- 1 cup Spinach leaves
- 6 slices Buffalo mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Sliced black olives
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine bread flour, olive oil, salt, sugar and the yeast mixture; stir well to combine. Beat well until a stiff dough has formed. Cover and let rise until doubled in volume, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Turn dough out onto a well floured surface, form into a round ball and roll out into a pizza base shape.
- Place on pizza oven tray & spread tomato purée over base, top with prosciutto, mozzarella, olives & cheese.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until cooked.
I only noted the time it took to prepare dough & cook pizza. Something the children can get involved in too.