- Serves 1
- Makes 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Who doesn’t like dessert? In fact, I would happily skip my main meal just so I can skip straight to that ‘something sweet’. Not the most healthiest attitude I know but I just love my treats.
BUT, I’m doing my best to be a healthier me and this includes eating desserts that are better for me. This delicious Peanut Butter, Raspberry and Chia Pudding from Mayver’s is packed with superfoods and lots of healthier ingredients.
But it’s BIG on taste and very filling and satisfying. Give it a try – I’m pretty sure, you’ll love it.
This delicious recipe was provided by the talented Claire from The Healthy French Wife.
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 pudding)
- 1/4 cup white chia seeds (Mayver's Protein+ Peanut Butter layer)
- 1 cup nut milk of your choice (Mayver's Protein+ Peanut Butter layer)
- 1/2 cup Mayver's Protein+ Peanut Butter (Mayver's Protein+ Peanut Butter layer)
- 2 tsp maple syrup (Mayver's Protein+ Peanut Butter layer)
- 1/4 cup white chia seeds (raspberry layer)
- 1 cup nut milk of your choice (raspberry layer)
- 1 cup frozen berries of fresh raspberries (raspberry layer)
- extra berries and Mayver's Protein+ Peanut Butter (optional)
- In a blender, mix all the peanut butter layer ingredients and then pour into the bottom of your jars.
- Mix all raspberry layer ingredients in blender and pour on top.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Serve with extra Mayver’s Protein + Peanut Butter and berries if desired.