- Makes 20
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This is a quick and easy recipe for casual gatherings to enjoy with drinks and good company.
Ingredients (makes 20 )
- 2 Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets
- 1 Basil Dip with Cashews OR store bought Pesto
- 2 Fresh Tomato, sliced thinly
- 50g Crumbly Fetta Cheese
- handful Fresh Basil leaves
- With a pastry cutter, cut out as many medium sized rounds as you can from the 2 x sheets of pastry and place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Slice tomatoes into thin slices and place on kitchen paper to absorb some of the moisture. This will stop the pastry becoming soggy.
- Spread Basil Dip or Pesto onto each round, followed by one slice of fresh tomato. Top with crumbled Fetta
- Bake in pre-heated oven @ 220 deg celsius (conventional oven) or 200 deg celsius (fan forced oven) for 12-15 minutes.
- Before serving, place a washed & dried Basil leaf decoratively on top. Serve hot or cooled.
I always receive RAVE reviews for these little mouthfuls of delight