- Makes 36
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
A quick and colourful baby puree, great to make, freeze and share
Ingredients (makes 36 baby food cubes)
- 1/4 small butternut pumpkin, diced
- 250g chicken mince
- 200g corn kernals (drained and rinsed)
Notes... I find that this is great as a pasta sauce for older bubbies. The recipe can be modified to be a more appropriate texture for older babies. With the quantities this makes I found that it was great to swap for other purees with other mums so bubs was not eating the same thing all the time.
- Steam pumpkin until soft (reserve water for puree once pumpkin is steamed).
- Cook minced chicken in a non-stick pan.
- Add corn and steamed pumpkin to chicken mince.
- Add some cooking water 1-2 tablespoons at a time and blend to achive the desired consistency.
- Freeze in ice cube trays
Recipe Pumpkin, chicken and corn puree
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.