- Serves 5
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This soup is a lovely winter warmer!
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 1/4 Japanese pumpkin
- 1 Potato
- 1 Onion
- 4 Chicken stock cubes
- 1 cup Brown rice
- Pinch Salt and pepper
- Peel and dice the potato, pumpkin and onion.
- Put the vegetables in a pot and cover with water. Cook for 1/2 hour on medium heat.
- Crush stock cubes into water and add a cup of rice. Add salt and pepper and cover with lid.
- Boil until the vegetables are soft, then mash.
- Continue to simmer for 1/2 hour. Once soup has thickened it's ready to serve!
Recipe Pumpkin rice soup
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.