- Serves 3
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Add some prawn or chicken ( optional )
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 150 gr Purple sweet potato noodles
- 200 gr Green bean, thinly sliced
- 1 Carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 Eggs
- 1 big Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Red Cupsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs Soy sauce ( add a little more if necessary )
- 2 tbs Oyster sauce
- 1 tbs Vegetable oil
- Place noodles into boiling water for 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a frypan over high heat and add onion, stir fry until fragrant. Add eggs, carrot, cupsicum and green bean, toss until wilted.
- Add in soy sauce and oyster sauce stir well. Add noodles, toss for 3 - 4 minutes until heated through. Sprinkle with coriander and fried onion. Ready to serve.