- Serves 3
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Add some prawn or chicken ( optional )
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 150 gr Purple sweet potato noodles
- 200 gr Green bean, thinly sliced
- 1 Carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 Eggs
- 1 big Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Red Cupsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs Soy sauce ( add a little more if necessary )
- 2 tbs Oyster sauce
- 1 tbs Vegetable oil
- Place noodles into boiling water for 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a frypan over high heat and add onion, stir fry until fragrant. Add eggs, carrot, cupsicum and green bean, toss until wilted.
- Add in soy sauce and oyster sauce stir well. Add noodles, toss for 3 - 4 minutes until heated through. Sprinkle with coriander and fried onion. Ready to serve.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.