- Serves 4
- 1.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Looking for something a little bit different for dinner? Try these Quiche stuffed Baked potatoes! Served with a side salad, they make the perfect cheap and cheerful dinner, or lunch!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 Large Potatoes
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup Ham, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Cheese, grated
- 1/2 Red onion, diced finely
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- Extra grated cheese for the top
- Parsley, chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees. Wash the potatoes, and pat dry with paper towel. Rub some oil and salt and pepper into the skins, and place into the oven on an alfoil lined tray for around 1 hour or until tender all the way through when tested with a skewer
- When cooked, remove and allow to cool slightly. When cool enough, slice the tops off, and carefully remove most of the inside of the potato, but leaving a ‘wall’ around all edges. Put all the removed potato into a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients in with the potato flesh, and mix to combine.
- Pour/spoon the egg and potato mix back into the potato shells, and top with grated cheese. Place back into the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown and the egg mix has set.
- Serve immediately