- Serves 4
- 70 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Quiches are so easy to prepare. My family really enjoys them!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 2 eggs
- 375 g green beans
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- Italian herbs
Notes... This recipe works well with asparagus too!
- Boil the green beans for 15 minutes in a saucepan full of hot water.
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Line a baking dish with baking paper.
- Defrost one sheet of puff pastry.
- In a mixing bowl, mix mascarpone cheese and eggs. Add some salt and Italian herbs.
- Drain the beans and add to the mixing bowl.
- Use puff pastry to line base and sides of the baking dish.
- Pour the mix over the pastry.
- Bake for around 45 minutes.
- Serve with a green salad.
Recipe Quiche with mascarpone and green beans
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.