Great flavour combination. It is indulgent and filling.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 pack Fresh pumpkin filled pasta
- 10 Fresh Sage leaves
- 50ml Olive oil
- 50g Butter
- Pinch Of cracked salt and pepper
- Spinkle Of Parmesan cheese (optional)
- You will need: Frypan Saucepan Strainer Wooden spoon
- Bring a Saucepan of water to the boil. While the water is heating start the Sage butter.
- In the frypan, add the oil, butter and Sage. Cook on medium - high until safe is crispy. Add salt and pepper, turn off the heat, and using the spoon break up the Sage into small pieces.
- Cook pasta following packet directions, once cooked, drain. Add the cooked pasta to the frypan and gently stir through the Sage butter to coat. Serve as is, or top with a sprinkle of Parmesan. Enjoy.