Great easy recipe the kids can help with.
Ingredients (makes 5 pancakes)
- 1cup self raising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Mix all ingredients together to form a smooth thick batter
- Melt some butter in a frying pan and pour approx.1 cup of batter in to pan
- Cook until golden and flip over Cook second side until golden
- Serve with jam and cream or lemon and sugar ( my favorite)
I have a recipe for pancakes that is a lot more involved than this one, but when the kids want to cook or help you cook this recipe is quick , easy and delicious !