- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This chicken and vegetable stir-fry is quick and easy meal for the whole family to enjoy. Even my 7 year old loves it! Its healthy, clean and full of flavor
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g Chicken Thigh Fillet
- 1pack Frozen Stir-fry Vegetables
- 2Tbs Oyster Sauce
- 1Tsp Soy Sauce
- 2Tbs Olive Oil
- Heat Pan over high heat for about 1 minute . Add 1 tablespoon of the oil and swirl it around heat for 30-60 seconds or until very hot. Add half the chicken and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside. cook remaining chicken.
- Add the veggies to clean pan, cook till tender. Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, cook for 1 min. Return the chicken, stir until the vegetables and chicken are coated with the sauces .
- serve the stir-fry immediately with cooked rice or noodles. Or it's great on its own.