- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This chicken and vegetable stir-fry is quick and easy meal for the whole family to enjoy. Even my 7 year old loves it! Its healthy, clean and full of flavor
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g Chicken Thigh Fillet
- 1pack Frozen Stir-fry Vegetables
- 2Tbs Oyster Sauce
- 1Tsp Soy Sauce
- 2Tbs Olive Oil
- Heat Pan over high heat for about 1 minute . Add 1 tablespoon of the oil and swirl it around heat for 30-60 seconds or until very hot. Add half the chicken and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside. cook remaining chicken.
- Add the veggies to clean pan, cook till tender. Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, cook for 1 min. Return the chicken, stir until the vegetables and chicken are coated with the sauces .
- serve the stir-fry immediately with cooked rice or noodles. Or it's great on its own.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.