- Serves 1
- 1 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
This recipe for a quick microwave cheese toastie is my quick ‘pizza’ fix and the kids love being able to help.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 slice bread
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce or chutney
- 1 slice cheese (Kraft singles are great)
- Toast bread in toaster on a 'light' setting.
- Place toast on absorbent paper towel then spread with tomato sauce/chutney.
- Top with sliced cheese.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until cheese is melted.
Be very careful when biting into your toastie - especially if giving to children. The melted cheese can get very hot!