- Makes 1
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A great recipe for hungry kids to make as an after-school snack. It’s so versatile and ingredients can be adjusted to suit individual taste/preferance.
Ingredients (makes 1 Pizza snack)
- 1Tblspn Tomato based pasta sauce (from a jar)
- 1 Tortilla
- 1 handful Cheese - mozzarella or cheddar, or whichever you prefer
- 4-5 slices Pepperoni
- mixes herbs, or any other toppings you prefer
Notes... You can add any topping you want, or even swap tortilla for lebanese bread.
- Preheat oven to 200
- spread tomato paste over base
- If making pepperoni pizza, add cheese than pepperoni on top FOR OTHER PIZZAS - add toppings of choice then cheese
- Place on oven tray and pop into oven for 15 minutes, or until crisp and cheese has melted
Recipe Quick n Easy Tortilla PIzzas
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.