- Makes 1
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A great recipe for hungry kids to make as an after-school snack. It’s so versatile and ingredients can be adjusted to suit individual taste/preferance.
Ingredients (makes 1 Pizza snack)
- 1Tblspn Tomato based pasta sauce (from a jar)
- 1 Tortilla
- 1 handful Cheese - mozzarella or cheddar, or whichever you prefer
- 4-5 slices Pepperoni
- mixes herbs, or any other toppings you prefer
Notes... You can add any topping you want, or even swap tortilla for lebanese bread.
- Preheat oven to 200
- spread tomato paste over base
- If making pepperoni pizza, add cheese than pepperoni on top FOR OTHER PIZZAS - add toppings of choice then cheese
- Place on oven tray and pop into oven for 15 minutes, or until crisp and cheese has melted
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.