This is such an easy and quick treat. You can whip up these balls of deliciousness in a few minutes. No baking required – just mix, shape and chill. You won’t be able to stop at just one!
Ingredients (serves 25)
- 250 grams Crushed biscuits
- 1 tin Condensed milk
- 1 /2 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tbs Peppermint essence
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa
- 1/2 cup Crushed nuts
- Blitz biscuits with the condensed milk and coconut.
- Divide mixture into two. Add peppermint essence to one part of the mixture and cocoa to the other part of the mixture. Mix well.
- Using your hands form small balls.
- Mint/choc balls - dip in dark chocolate or just simply roll in cocoa. Raffaelo balls - cover in coconut or crushed nuts Chill in the fridge to harden.
You can use less biscuits if you wish and add 2-3 weetbix instead, for a healthier twist.