- Makes 10
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
This recipe was created by Rafferty’s Chef Zoe Bingley Pullin and is a great gluten-free breakfast or dessert option for babies aged 6 months +.
For more great recipes, head over to the Rafferty’s Garden website.
Ingredients (makes 10 mini pancakes)
- PANCAKE BATTER
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk (dairy alternative e.g. coconut or almond)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pouch of Rafferty's Garden Blueberry, Banana and Apple Puree
- 1 tbsp butter, for cooking
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 punnet of strawberries, cut into quarters
Notes... Always store in an airtight container. Fridge – 1 week. Freezer - up to 2 months. You can even make mini muffins for better portioning.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the Rafferty Blueberry Banana and Apple Puree, and milk. Mix into a batter consistency.
- Melt butter or coconut oil over medium heat, spoon batter in pan and flip pancakes once one side is cooked.
- Top pancakes with yoghurt and strawberries.
Recipe Rafferty’s Blueberry, Banana & Apple Buckwheat Pancakes
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.