- Serves 4
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This one passes my fussy daughter test
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 rashers of short cut bacon
- 6 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Place chicken breasts in a pyrex dish and coat with ranch dressing.
- Place a rasher of bacon on top of each chicken breast.
- Place in a 200C oven for 35 mins. Remove from oven
- Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven for 5mins.
Recipe Ranch Chicken
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.