- Makes 25
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Ingredients (makes 25 balls)
- 1 1/2 cups Dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup Raspberries, chopped (frozen is ok)
- 1/2 cup Almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE white chocolate chips
- 1/2 tin NESTLE sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Combine all the ingredients together and mix well.
- Roll mixture into balls (about 2 teaspoons worth) and place on tray. Bake for approximately 10 minutes. Remove from tray while still warm.
When using frozen raspberries, I like to use the 'raspberry crumbs' at the bottom of the bag.