- Serves 6
- 80 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
If you like chocolate and fruit together, this Raspberry and Chocolate Cake recipe is for you.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 220 grams dark chocolate
- 200 grams unsalted butter
- 1 cup white spelt flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 250 grams frozen raspberries
- icing sugar to serve
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Line a baking dish with baking paper.
- In a saucepan slowly melt the butter with 200 grams of chocolate. Let it cool a little bit.
- In a bowl mix the eggs with the vanilla extract.
- In another bowl mix spelt flour, cocoa and sugar.
- Mix the content of the two bowls together. Add the chocolate and butter mix and, lastly, the frozen raspberries.
- Pour mixture into baking dish. Grate the 20 grams of chocolate left on the top of the cake and bake for around an hour.
- Dust with icing sugar before serving.