- Makes 2
- 6.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A delicious combination of two favourite desserts – ice-cream and cheesecake! A simple, no-churn recipe that can be whipped up fast.
Ingredients (makes 2 litres)
- 375g tin of NESTLÉ sweetened condensed milk
- 600ml Thickened cream
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 250g Cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Plain sweet biscuits
- 100g NESTLÉ BAKERS' CHOICE Dark Chocolate Melts
- Place raspberries and cornflour in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook until raspberries release their juices and break down. Remove from heat and set aside to cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese in the bowl of a mixer until smooth. Add NESTLÉ condensed milk and vanilla and beat for 3 minutes. Add cream and continue beating until mixture is thick and fluffy. Gently fold in cooled raspberry mixture until combined. Pour into a tin, cover with foil and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove ice cream from freezer about 10 minutes before serving. Crush biscuits and set aside. Melt chocolate in the microwave. Dish up ice-cream, drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with biscuit pieces.
If you prefer, you can strain the raspberry mixture through a sieve to remove the seeds. Modify the amount of biscuits and chocolate used depending on how many serves.