- Serves 10
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
A super easy chocolate cake with the addition of raspberries and macadamias its perfect for a special occasion! And made in a bundt tin is my favourite way to cook as it looks so beautiful!
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup macadamias halves
- 1 teaspoon flora pro-activ spread, to grease tin
- to dust for serving icing sugar
- 125g flora pro-activ spread
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 1/2 cup light milk
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, fan forced. Grease a fluted round baking tin.
- To make the chocolate cake, add the butter and sugar into a mixmaster and beat until creamy, add 1 egg at a time and continue to beat. Turn mixer down to low and add in milk, yoghurt and vanilla. Then add in the flour and mix until just combined.
- Sprinkle the raspberries and macadamias into the tin then top with the cake batter, bake for about 30minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Sprinkle with icing sugar to serve.