- Serves 8
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
I love this Raspberry Malteser Ice Cream Cake recipe, it’s so easy and so delicious! Perfect for a hot Summer’s day, and a great hit at BBQ’s!
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 2 L Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 Large Bags Maltesers
- 500g Raspberries (Fresh or Frozen)
Notes... You can always substitute other berries or fruit which is in season, and also substitute Maltesers for honeycomb.
- Line a large springform pan with baking paper and cling wrap. Line the base with a single layer of whole Maltesers from one bag, leaving the remainder for later.
- Remove ice cream from freezer and allow to thaw until soft (but not melted). Put aside a quarter of the raspberries, then fold the rest into the softened ice cream.
- Crush the remaining bag of Maltesers, then mix in with the ice cream and raspberries. Pour into the springform pan, and decorate with remaining raspberries and Maltesers.
- Put springform pan into the freezer and leave until the ice cream has set. Remove and cut into slices, with a drizzle of chocolate sauce or sprig of mint as a garnish.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.