- Serves 1
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A yummy make ahead breakfast ready to go in the morning.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1/2 cup Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Almond milk
- 1/2 tub Chobani strawberry greek yogurt
- Handful Fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
Notes... Feel free to mix and match your fruit/milks.
- Combine your oats, milk, chia and yogurt in a jar and stir together.
- If you don't like a softer mushier fruit, feel free to add your fruit in now. Add your lid and store in the fridge overnight!
- Serve cold in the morning with fresh fruit.
Recipe Raspberry overnight oats
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.