- Serves 1
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A yummy make ahead breakfast ready to go in the morning.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1/2 cup Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Almond milk
- 1/2 tub Chobani strawberry greek yogurt
- Handful Fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- Combine your oats, milk, chia and yogurt in a jar and stir together.
- If you don't like a softer mushier fruit, feel free to add your fruit in now. Add your lid and store in the fridge overnight!
- Serve cold in the morning with fresh fruit.
Feel free to mix and match your fruit/milks.