- Makes 12
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A delicious muffin perfect for afternoon tea or dessert.
Ingredients (makes 12 Muffins)
- 1 and 2/3 cups Self raising flour
- 2/3 cup Caster sugar
- 1/2 cup Macadamia nuts, chopped
- 100g White choc chips
- 150ml Buttermilk
- 125g Melted butter
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Frozen raspberries
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Line a 12 hole muffin pan with muffin cases. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- In a large bowl add the flour, sugar, nuts and choc chips. In a jug lightly whisk the egg, milk, butter and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and gently mix until just combined. Gently fold through the raspberries, do not overmix.
- Divide the batter between the 12 muffin cases and bake for 20-25 minutes.