- Serves 2
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
Looking for a quick dinner? Look no further this ratatouille is quick to make and delicious!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 onion sliced thinly
- 2 tomatoes sliced thinly
- 1 zucchini sliced thinly on angle
- 1 small eggplant sliced thinly
- as much as you like shallots sliced
- as much as you like thyme
- as much as you like garlic
- sprinkle black pepper
- 1/2 - 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 cherry bocconcini torn
- 1 425g can diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Lightly grease oven proof baking dish.
- Layer the onion, tomato, zucchini, eggplant on the crushed tomatoes.
- Add the shallots, thyme, garlic, and black pepper over the top.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and torn bocconcini.
- Bake for approx 30 minutes.