- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
A super delicious and healthy raw carrot cake.
- 2 cups Carrot Pulp
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 1 Cup Medjool Dates
- 1/2 Cup Coconut, shredded
- 1 Apple, cored and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 1/4 Cup Cashews, soaked overnight - ICING
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla - ICING
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice - ICING
- 3 Medjool Dates - ICING
- Splash of water, more or less for the right consistency - ICING
- CAKE: Place the chunks of apple into a food processor and blend until it becomes coarse.
- Add the carrot pulp, along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pulse until it becomes a coarse sticky mix.
- ICING: In a high speed blender, blend all ingredients except water. Add the water gradually, so it becomes a nice smooth frosting consistency.
- Line an 8x8 glass baking dish with grease proof paper. Press the cake mix into the dish, and add the frosting generously on top. Place in the freezer for about 1 hour. Take out of the freezer, and let it set for about 20 minutes before serving.