Lots of green vegetables in this curry dish!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1-2 Chicken breast, diced or strips
- 300g Noodles
- 2 Tbsp Peanut oil
- 1 Bunch asparagus
- 2 Tbsp Red curry paste
- 250 gram Baby spinach
- 2-3 heads Bok choy, finely chopped
- Handful of chopped coriander
- 1 can Coconut milk or cream
- 1/2 cup Frozen beans
- Make 300 grams of noodles with the Phillips pasta and noodle maker.
- Heat oil in a wok. Over medium-high heat, add the chicken in batches, browning and then removing from pan. Add the asparagus and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, curry paste, chicken, and beans, gently bringing to the boil, simmering for 4-5 minutes. While curry is simmering, cook the noodles in salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Drain the noodles.
- Add the spinach and bok choy, stirring for 3-4 minutes until wilted. Add the coriander, stirring well. Add the noodles to a bowl, serve with the curry over the top.