- Makes 20
- 105 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
Irresistibly soft cookies, loaded with NESTLE Mini Milk Choc Bits to ensure that every mouthful is chocolate heaven. Perfect for gift giving….. if you can bear to part with them.
Ingredients (makes 20 cookies)
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/4 cup NESTLE Cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup soft unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Caster sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1.5 Tablespoons red food colouring
- 1 cup NESTLE Mini Milk Choc Bits (plus a few extra for after baking)
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Using a stand mixer on high speed, beat the butter until creamy (about 1 minute).
- Turn the mixer to medium speed and add the brown sugar and caster sugar until combined.
- Add the egg, milk, and vanilla extract, making sure to scrape the sides of the bowl as needed. Add food colouring and continue mixing until combined.
- Pour the all dry ingredients into the wet mixture and slowly combine using a slow setting on your stand mixer. The mixture should form a soft, sticky dough. Add Nestle Mini Milk Choc Bits.
- Cover mixture with cling wrap and chill in fridge for at least 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees and line trays with either baking sheets or baking paper.
- Roll dough into balls (about 1.5 tablespoons worth) and place on prepared trays allowing about 2 inches for them to spread. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Once baked press slightly to flatten them and form cracks and crinkles. Press and few more NESTLE Mini Milk Choc Bits into the surface of the warm cookies for extra choclatey goodness.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking tray for 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.