- Makes 12
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
These reindeer cupcakes were a huge hit at my daughters Christmas in July birthday party!
Ingredients (makes 12 Cupcakes)
- 1 Box Chocolate cupcake mix with icing (or make your own)
- 1 Packet Jaffa Chocolates
- 1 Packet Pretzels
- 1 Black edible writing pen (baking section of supermarket)
- Prepare cupcakes as per box instructions. Let cool then ice with chocolate icing.
- Break the pretzels so you have an antler looking piece. Place 1 jaffa on each cupcake, draw some eyes and a mouth on with the black edible pen and finish with your pretzel antler.