- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Rhubarb and berry compote with muesli is a great healthy breakfast to start the day! Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 5 rhubarb stalks, trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1⁄2 cup (125ml) orange juice
- 1 cup (115g) frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 400g no-fat, vanilla yoghurt
- 1⁄2 cup (60g) natural muesli
- Place rhubarb and juice in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 10–15 minutes or until rhubarb is softened. Remove from heat
- Stir in raspberries and sugar. Serve compote at room temperature topped with yoghurt and muesli.
Natural muesli is untoasted rolled oats mixed with various combinations of nuts, seeds and dried fruit. It is available in the cereal aisle of the supermarket or health food stores. To thaw frozen berries, place them in a single layer on a plate at room temperature. They should be ready in about 15–20 minutes. 5 ProPoints value per serve.