- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
I won’t lie, there is absolutely nothing healthy about this recipe. But gosh it tastes good and the kids love it!
Ingredients (makes 12 large monsters)
- 6 cups Rice Bubbles
- 4 cups Marshmallows
- 1 cup White chocolate
- 3 tbsp Butter
- Green food colouring
- Milk chocolate and lollies
Notes... It may look complicated, but is soooo easy for the result you get. I recently made 50 small ones in 4 hours!
- Combine butter and white chocolate and melt down (I use a microwave safe container and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time).
- Add marshmallows to chocolate mixture. Stir until melted - it may need a little more heat to completely melt down.
- Stir in green food colouring until desired colour is reached.
- Transfer into a large rectangular container and flatten out to about 1 inch thick. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Once hard and formed, slice into rectangles.
- To decorate - melt milk chocolate. Dip top of treat into chocolate to form hair. I then cut a mini marshmallow in half, dip in the chocolate and use that to glue eyes on. I then drew the mouth on with a black icing tube.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.