Can substitute the rice bubbles for coco pops!
Ingredients (makes 20 squares)
- 6 Cups Rice bubbles
- 75g Butter
- 1 and 1/2 packs Marshmallows
- Sprinkles or decorations of your choice
- Melt butter in saucepan and then add the marshmallows, stir continuously till all is melted.
- place rice bubbles in large mixing bowl. Line a baking tray or dish with either baking paper or foil. (I find the foil is easier to peel off!)
- Add the melted marshmallow to the rice bubbles and mix well. Pour into tray and pat down. Sprinkle with your choice of decorations on top. Place in fridge until set and then cut up.