An easy dish with quinoa.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can brown lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cauliflower, cut in small florets
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 handful pistachios
- 1 handful dried cranberries
- olive oil
- fresh lemon juice
- In a saucepan cook the quinoa with 2 cups of water for around 14 minutes.
- In a big frying pan put some olive oil and saute the onion for 4-5 minutes. Then add the drained lentils. Cook a couple of minutes and then remove onion and lentils from the pan.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the cumin. Dip the cauliflower florets in the mix and gently fry in the frying pan for around 10 minutes.
- To serve take a big serving dish and mix all the ingredients together, including the pistachios, cranberries, olive oil, some lemon juice and salt. Enjoy!