- Serves 20
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Easy and very delicious Ricotta and Fruit Cheesecake Recipe.
Ingredients (serves 20)
- 500 g Ricotta cheese
- 1 pack Custard powder
- 1/2 cup Icing sugar
- 150g Plain biscuits (crushed)
- 4 eggs Separated
- 60 g Butter (malted)
- 50 g Dry fruits (optional)
- Beat eggs yolks with sugar until fluffy
- Add custard powder
- Slowly add ricotta cheese and dry fruits
- Beat egg whites and gently combine with the rest. Use spoon to mix it.
- Combine crushed biscuits and butter. Put at the bottom of the tin 20cm x20cm (baking paper at the bottom)
- Bake for 50min in 180°". Leave in oven to cool down and then put to fridge. Taste better next day.