- Serves 2
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This salad is always a hit at BBQ’s.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 50 grams Assorted Salad Leaves (I usually use rocket or spinach)
- 1/2 cup Roasted Pumpkin, diced
- 1/2 cup Roasted Capsicum - skin off, in strips
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Feta
- Salad Dressing:
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Put salad leaves on a platter or in a bowl. Add pumpkin and capsicum. Sprinkle feta on top.
- Dressing: In a jar add oil and balsamic. Shake. Pour over salad when ready to serve. Toss salad gently.
I roast my own pumpkin and capsicum ahead of time however, I have seen roasted pumpkin and capsicum available at supermarket deli's.