- Serves 8
- Makes 1
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This is a great way for kids to help in the kitchen. Homemade pizza is so much better than store bought. Try any combo, but, this is a winner in our home.
Ingredients (serves 8 | makes 1 pizza)
- 1 Pizza base (picture is homemade)
- 200 grams Butternut pumpkin - squared
- 2 Chorizo sausages - sliced
- 2 Tbsp Pizza base sauce
- Cut butternut pumpkin into small squares and roast in oven at 180 degrees for about 20 min or until partly cooked. Set aside to cool.
- Place sliced Chorizo in heated frypan and fry till cooked and browned. Set aside to cool.
- Place pizza sauce onto pizza base, scatter pumpkin and chorizo around base to liking and sprinkle cheese over top. Cook as per packet instructions or until base is browned for homemade bases.
- Bring out of oven and serve.
When cool is mentioned, it just means so it's not hot to handle with you or your kids hands. Not to completely be cold as bacteria is not a good thing when eating food.