- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This salad is quick and easy to make and great for using left over vegetables!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Baxters Caramelised Onion Relish
- 2 cups cooked lentils
- 1 cup roasted vegetables, such as carrots, parsnips or onions
- 1/2 pomegranate, seeds only
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- DRESSING: In a small bowl, whisk olive oil and relish.
- In a large bowl, toss lentils, vegetables pomegranate, and mint leaves with dressing. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Recipe Roasted vegetable and lentil salad with caramelised onion relish
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.