This salad is quick and easy to make and great for using left over vegetables!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Baxters Caramelised Onion Relish
- 2 cups cooked lentils
- 1 cup roasted vegetables, such as carrots, parsnips or onions
- 1/2 pomegranate, seeds only
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- DRESSING: In a small bowl, whisk olive oil and relish.
- In a large bowl, toss lentils, vegetables pomegranate, and mint leaves with dressing. Season with salt and pepper and serve.