- Serves 4
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Medium
- 11 Ingredients
The roasted vegetables are the hero of this dish.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Cups Pumpkin, cubed
- 3 Potatoes, cubed
- 3 Cups Mixed vegetables, Zucchini, Capsicum, Parsnip
- 1 Punnet Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Couscous
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 1 Sprig Dill, chopped
Notes... Leftovers are great for lunch the next day. Also great for picnics if the cooked components and dressing are packed separately. Add toasted pine nuts for some crunch.
- Preheat the oven to 200C and cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all the vegetables in the tray (except tomatoes) and lightly cover with cooking spray. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and bake a further 10 minutes.
- Place couscous in a bowl add 1 cup boiled water, stir and cover. After 5 minutes when all the water has been absorbed add 1 Tablespoon of oil and season with salt. Fluff the couscous with a fork to separate.
- To make the dressing; Whisk remaining oil, garlic, vinegar, and dijonnaise until smooth.
- Place some couscous on the serving plate. Top with vegetables and scatter some olives. Drizzle some dressing and garnish with dill.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.