- Serves 2
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A quick prawn pasta dish that will taste like heaven in under 20 minutes for you and your beloved. It is amazing!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1/2 cup White wine (Pinot Grigio)
- 1/4 cup Unsalted melted butter
- 250 grams Large peeled prawns
- One tablespoon Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- Half a lemon Lemon juice
- Any pasta of your choice
- Preheat your oven to about about 200 degrees celcius. Bring a pot full of water with a little bit of salt to a boil for your pasta.
- In an roasting pan put in the prawns with all of the ingredients mentioned. And cook for about 10-15 minutes or until you notice the prawns are nice and coloured.
- Add the prawns with the sauce in the pasta and just enjoy!