- Serves 4
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
One pot dish with so much flavour ! Perfect for a winter’s day.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 large Potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 large onion ,chopped
- 500grams QLD blue pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger .grated
- 1/2 cup cream
- chicken stock
- salt and pepper
Notes... With the warming properties of the curry and the ginger, this soup is great for a cold winters day! i used QLD blue pumpkin but you can substitute with Jap pumpkin.
- Put all ingredients into large saucepan
- Add enough stock to cover vegies
- Bring to boil ans simmer,covered, until all vegies are tender
- Blitz with a stick blender until smooth..Add cream and stir through Serve with a dollop of cream
Recipe Rob’s Pumpkin Soup (With A Twist)
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.