A healthy, fruity and filling breakfast alternative. Quick and easy to prepare, it is perfect any day of the week!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 Golden Crumpet with Oats
- 1/4 tsp Spread - I used Nuttelex
- Generous serve Roasted cooled rhubarb
- 2 tbsp Jalna Bush Honey natural yoghurt
- Rinse rhubarb, shale dry, cut into 5 cm lengths, place in single layer in a baking dish and sprinkle with sugar rather generously.
- Place lid or foil on, shake well to coat each stalk in the sugar and place in the oven for approx 15 mins at 200 deg C. Remove lid and cook for approx another 5 mins or until rhubarb is becoming tender. Cool and store in a sealed container in the fridge.
- Place one or more crumpets in the toaster. Allow to cool slightly before spreading lightly with spread, topping with rhubarb and finally, the yoghurt. Enjoy!