- Serves 4
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This Rocky Road Ice-Cream is a rich and delicious dessert.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 x 55g Cherry Ripe Bars, chopped coarsely
- 50g Coloured mallow bakes
- 2 tablespoons Toasted peanuts
- 1/3 cup Choclate Ice Magic
- 1 litre Vanilla ice-cream
- NESTLE Baking Cocoa
- Combine Cherry Ripe, mallow bakes and nuts in a medium bowl.
- Spoon ice-cream into bowls; drizzle Ice Magic over the ice-cream then top with the Cherry Ripe mixture and sprinkle NESTLE Baking Cocoa on top.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!
I love this recipe as it is quick and easy and so delicious. I love NESTLE Baking Cocoa and add a lot to the ice-cream; adjust for your liking.